2023 NCPA Annual Conference
The 2023 NCPA Annual Conference will be held October 4-6 at the Portola Hotel in Monterey.
- Mohammed Alrai – President & CEO, RAI Energy
- Michael Colvin – California Energy Program Director, Environmental Defense Fund
- Ken DeFontes – Chair, North American Electric Reliability Corporation
- Dan Hartman – CEO, PFM Financial Advisors
- Trish Holliday, VP-Human Resources and Corporate Services, Nashville Electric Service
- Chase Hopkins – Policy Consultant, Speaker’s Office – California Assembly
- Mike Massimino – Former NASA Astronaut, NY Times Bestselling Author, Media/TV Personality, Columbia University Professor
- Elliot Mainzer – President and CEO, California Independent System Operator
- Dave Osburn – APPA Chair and General Manager, Oklahoma Municipal Power Authority
- Megan Poage – Director, Renewable Origination & Development, NextEra Energy Resources
- Matthew Slentz – Attorney, Colantuono, Highsmith & Whatley
- Michael Wara – Director of the Climate and Energy Policy Program, Stanford Woods Institute for the Environment
- Kevin Yates – Senior Director, Clearway Energy
For those interested in the Guest Activity Program, this year’s program includes a lovely morning tapping into your inner DIY at Board & Brush, a creative workshop where you will get to create a custom project of your own to take home. This will be followed with a relaxing and tasty lunch nearby. All activities are within walking distance of the Portola Hotel and Spa.
For additional information about the conference program, including hotel accommodations and where to register, please click on the following link: 2023 NCPA Annual Conference. If you have general questions about the conference, please contact Robyn Jackson at (916) 781-4245 or at email@example.com. For sponsorship information, please contact Trisha Zimmer at (916) 781-4246 or firstname.lastname@example.org.